No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin Bakole Inks Advisory Deal With MTK Global

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin Bakole Inks Advisory Deal With MTK Global

MTK Global has announced an advisory deal with world-ranked heavyweight contender Martin Bakole. Bakole (16-1, 12 KOs) is ranked #14 with the WBA and also holds the WBC International title, following his unanimous decision win over Sergey Kuzmin back in December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So did he just pull a Hunter ? Thought team Hrgovic was close to a deal with him ? I guess this makes two guys who ran . Can he still fight Hrgovic ?
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-22-2021, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Bakole looked like absolute junk in his last fight. Nothing but a glorified C-tier/highlight reel for any of the top flight.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        So did he just pull a Hunter ? Thought team Hrgovic was close to a deal with him ? I guess this makes two guys who ran . Can he still fight Hrgovic ?
        They'll still fight. MTK work closely with Matchroom. Loads of fighters signed to matchroom are also managed/advised by MTK global.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
          They'll still fight. MTK work closely with Matchroom. Loads of fighters signed to matchroom are also managed/advised by MTK global.
          O.K , I just looked at the heavyweight roster of MTK they seem to have only 3 or 4 boxers . They seem to be more under Top Rank, Fury and Vianello .

Comment

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post
            Bakole looked like absolute junk in his last fight. Nothing but a glorified C-tier/highlight reel for any of the top flight.
            He's actually got bags of talent but he fights lazy af. Billy Nelson isn't getting the best out of him. Really needs a new trainer.

Comment

Bakole needs to step up

Comment

Bakole should fight Luiz Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                X