Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Canelo Not Facing The Best Right Now, Yildirim is a Punching Bag, I'm Not Paying!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Canelo Not Facing The Best Right Now, Yildirim is a Punching Bag, I'm Not Paying!

Former two-division champion Tim Bradley, who is part of ESPN's broadcast team for their boxing events, is expecting Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez to overwhelm and brutally knock out Avni Yildirim. Canelo will defend the WBC, WBA super middleweight titles against Yildirim on February 27 in Miami, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Trash fight.

Canelo was oh too willing to take it LOL SMH..

Bradley needs to throw shade at his boy Bud Crawford as well

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
      Trash fight.

Canelo was oh too willing to take it LOL SMH..

Bradley needs to throw shade at his boy Bud Crawford as well
      His support for Crawford who also isn't facing the best further exposes his hypocrisy.

Nevermind that Tim quite frequently avoided the best at the time.

Comment

The mandatory excuse is bs. Can't knock him for taking a gimme fight after fighting last month but let's act like he'd get stripped of a belt by the WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          His support for Crawford who also isn't facing the best further exposes his hypocrisy.

Nevermind that Tim quite frequently avoided the best at the time.
          Bradley is a punch drunk clown..

Canelo fights have been orchestrated very well by Goldenboy.

Canelo is disloyal but it won’t come back to bite him because all he fights are overrated fighters.. BJS & Caleb Plant fight no one, why must we make these guys out to be some great fighters.

Comment

Didn’t Canelo just fight a month ago. So, I wouldn’t expect him to fight a significant threat in such a short time. He doesn’t have to fight really till May. So just take it as a freebie. It’s no big deal.

Comment

Dam Bradley went for the jugular and dissed Canelo and Yildirim.

I wonder if Canelo was fighting on ESPN if he would say these things. I agree with Bradley when he said Canelo should he fight Benevidez. I don’t think Canelo wants to lose that Mexican crown by getting destroyed by a Mexican American so of course he won’t fight him.

Saunders should of been the fight made instead of Yildirim February 2021. Saunders is just another Canelo pawn stalling the sport and just blocking all the marquee fighters in fighting Canelo.

Plant in September only fight that has a little buzz and the result will be Plant getting screwed over by the judges.

Comment

But he will turn around and chearlead for Crawford

Comment

like when mayweather fought ortiz,guerrero and berto

Comment

Let me guess tho brutha Bradley you’re ok with the level of compe Crawford and Spence are facing?

Man this guys a clown canelo just beat the crap out of the Ring magazine #1 ranked smw yet you clowns are ok with giving Floyd passes with bum ass berto and many others.

Yea we know why they get passes yet canelo gets criticized after beating the best smw and takes a tune up.

Typical

Comment

Working...
                    X