Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bocachica-Reyes Tops ShoBox Quadrupleheader, February 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bocachica-Reyes Tops ShoBox Quadrupleheader, February 17

Exciting welterweight prospect Janelson Figueroa Bocachica will meet fellow undefeated Mark Reyes, Jr., in a ShoBox: The New Generation main event bout Wednesday, February 17 live on SHOWTIME at 9 p.m. ET/PT from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. Bocachica vs. Reyes headlines a four-fight card featuring eight compelling prospects with a combined record of 119-4-1, five of whom are undefeated.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fantastic ShoBox card. Bocachica vs Reyes is guaranteed fireworks. Really hope all 4 fights actually happen!

Comment

Real good csrd

Comment

As a Michigan cat I gotta support Bocachica. Been following him for awhile now & he's a cat with some upside. Seems a lil off on his snapchat doe lol.

Comment

Damn, this will be a must watch card.

Comment

Boricua181

Wow! Bocachica versus Reyes is a solid fight between two undefeated, up and coming welterweights. They have 30 wins, and 23 knockouts between them without a single solitary loss between them. This is a difficult pick for me to make, as to who will win. I'm looking forward to finding out who will come out the winner. Bocachica is ranked 79, in the world, and Reyes is ranked 190, in the world. I believe the winner of their fight will crack the top 50 in the world. After a few more wins the winner of their fight should be challenging for the welterweight championship of the world.

Comment

Working...
            X