Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner's Fight On Showtime Moved From 2/13 To 2/20; Still Trying To Secure Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner's Fight On Showtime Moved From 2/13 To 2/20; Still Trying To Secure Opponent

Adrien Broner still doesn't know who he will fight next month. BoxingScene.com has learned, though, that the former four-division champion will fight February 20, not February 13, as originally planned. Premier Boxing Champions' Al Haymon was still working Wednesday to secure Broner's new opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't know how Broner will be headlining without an opponent. He is at the stage of his career that he should be on the walkout bout.

Comment

If not Boots or Virgil Ortiz, let Broner beat the hashish oil out of Thurman's head!

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
        If not Boots or Virgil Ortiz, let Broner beat the hashish oil out of Thurman's head!
        Wow!!! It's only Jan 20, 2021 and this may be the funniest comment of the year!!!

Comment

I guess they're trying to secure a safe opponent to keep Boneheads' (I meant Broner's) career going. Is Nate Robinson available?

Comment

Showtime is dead. They cant even put a basic fight together. And its up against berchalt-valdez. Really stupid

Comment

This is at 140, right? How many guys does PBC have at 140? I know this is to build to a Prograis fight for some reason...Usually they'd use Josesito Lopez for this sort of thing. Wonder if he can make 140

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                This is at 140, right? How many guys does PBC have at 140? I know this is to build to a Prograis fight for some reason...Usually they'd use Josesito Lopez for this sort of thing. Wonder if he can make 140
                Probably at WW or catchweight. Broner isn't going to go straight down to 140 after being off for two years.

Lopez is in very good form right now. No way he will be Broner's next opponent. They want him to go some rounds and get a win. Then likely set up a fight against Prograis later in the year.

Comment

Where’s bud? It’ll be the 2nd best ww win on his record lol

Comment

If he is in shape, I would really like Subriel Matias to step in.

Comment

Working...
                    X