Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas Regrets Dropping Title, But Very Pumped To Face Gary Russell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas Regrets Dropping Title, But Very Pumped To Face Gary Russell

Mexico's Rey Vargas explained that it wasn't easy to leave in the hands of someone else the super bantamweight title of the World Boxing Council that he defended five times. However, the injury he suffered to his foot helped Vargas detach himself a little more easily from the situation, while allowing him to focus on moving up and conquering another division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thats a good fight if it gets done. But who knows what russel wants. Is he gonna be inactive or push for a davis fight?

Comment

Good fight but probably wont happen. Tired of these guys name dropping only to run off into the sunset for a lesser opponent. Politics is killing boxing!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rbs3rd View Post
        Good fight but probably wont happen. Tired of these guys name dropping only to run off into the sunset for a lesser opponent. Politics is killing boxing!!!!
        And then they're named mando for life and things. Ugly outings, step aside money, KO losses, 5 years down the road. Geezer wars. Brook has been bad mouthing Khan since last century.

Comment

Gary will take this fight

Why, smaller man moving up! He know Tank will tap that asssss at 130-135 so trust me a guy with the pride Gary has will never face a challenge he’s not sure about. I like Gary, don’t get me wrong but he’s become more talk than substance. His dad even knows this.

Comment

Will be a good and must see fight. Russell has advantage in experience.but Vargas is skillfull too...

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
              Why, smaller man moving up! He know Tank will tap that asssss at 130-135 so trust me a guy with the pride Gary has will never face a challenge he’s not sure about. I like Gary, don’t get me wrong but he’s become more talk than substance. His dad even knows this.
              He did fight lomachenko.

Russell would win this fight easily. i would much rather see vargas against druggie loser nery.

Comment

Very curious contrast of styles in this one

Comment

Working...
                X