Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Coffie vs. Darmani Rock as Co-Feature of Plant-Truax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Coffie vs. Darmani Rock as Co-Feature of Plant-Truax

Unbeaten IBF Super Middleweight World Champion Caleb "Sweethands" Plant will defend his title against former champion Caleb "Golden" Truax in the FOX PBC Fight Night main event and on FOX Deportes Saturday, January 30 from Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]

Another great match up, I think I’m siding with Coffie to pull the slight upset .

Comment

How many more mandatory fights is Plant gonna take? Dude is turning into Gary Russell

Comment

That's a let's see how good you are fight for Rock. I like it.

Comment

Rock got skills but is always heavy and looking fat. Coffie i think takes this serious and will come and in and out muscle Rock. Rock will most likely fade and get stopped late. Its to bad about Rock seemingly not caring about his career because he has real talent.

Comment

This is a heavyweight fight to watch!

I know Darmani has the amateur experience and age advantage but do not sleep on Coffie, if he’s not to old and is developing he’s going to give Darmani hell. The key is conditioning for both fighters. Whom ever is in the better shape gets the glory, but I like what I have seen in Coffie as long as he don’t lay inside and on top longer than he need to. Darmani not the person to wait on and lay with.

Comment

I was gonna stop betting boxing but I keep winning money on NHL and this fight is intriguing me..

Hmmm

Comment

Working...
              X