Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Frank vs. Kyle Yousaf British Title Clash May Land in April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Frank vs. Kyle Yousaf British Title Clash May Land in April

With the British Boxing Board of Control (BBBoC) recently re-mandating the British flyweight title fight between Tommy Frank and Sheffield rival, Kyle Yousaf promoter Dennis Hobson has updated on the situation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is he gonna do a car park show again charging £400 a ticket.

I like Dennis though, good luck to him. This is a good fight. Local derby between two Sheffield lads. Think they may have crossed paths in the amateurs too.

Comment

Didn't Tommy Frank pull out of a scheduled British title fight with Jay Harris a couple of years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
        Didn't Tommy Frank pull out of a scheduled British title fight with Jay Harris a couple of years ago?
        I’m not sure tbh. They’ve been ordering title fights at 112 for a while. Don’t think there’s been one since Selby-Norman which was years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          I’m not sure tbh. They’ve been ordering title fights at 112 for a while. Don’t think there’s been one since Selby-Norman which was years ago.
          If I remember rightly it was when Tommy held the Commonwealth title & Jay was EBU champion, there was a lot of talk that the BBBofC was going to sanction it for the Lonsdale belt & therefore it would have been the 1st British, European & Commonwealth flyweight title fight in decade's. "What a shame it never happened"!

Comment

Working...
          X