Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGirt Was Unaware of Kovalev's Doping Test, Felt Camp Was Going Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGirt Was Unaware of Kovalev's Doping Test, Felt Camp Was Going Well

If Sergey Kovalev is bowing under the pressure from his out-of-the-ring shenanigans, he had not made it apparent during his training camp, according to his head trainer Buddy McGirt.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man....has any modern fighter fallen so far and so severely?

Comment

Them Russians b cheatin'

Comment

Vasily Lomachenko was always under the WBO banner, as soon as he fought for the WBC ( which has a year round Anti-Doping program ), Vasily began to get dropped by Jorge Linares, nearly knocked-out by Luke Campbell and did not throw any punches vs. Teofimo Lopez. Was Lomachenko's poor performs due to lack of PED's?

Vasily, needs to be drug tested. I'm certain that Egis Klimas, who managed both Lomachenko & Kovalev, knew about Sergay's drug abuse.
        Last edited by 1hourRun; 01-18-2021, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Buddy could be telling the truth

He seems to be the type of trainer that will guide you but not baby sit! All I need is my pay right type of trainer. I do this and that; not that and I stay in my lane.

Comment

Crooked Russian criminal that throws fights. F*** this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Vasily Lomachenko was always under the WBO banner, as soon as he fought for the WBC ( which has a year round Anti-Doping program ), Vasily began to get dropped by Jorge Linares, nearly knocked-out by Luke Campbell and did not throw any punches vs. Teofimo Lopez. Was Lomachenko's poor performs due to lack of PED's?

Vasily, needs to be drug tested. I'm certain that Egis Klimas, who managed both Lomachenko & Kovalev, knew about Sergay's drug abuse.
              I’m sure it has nothing to do with fighting at 135.

Also you just contradicted yourself. You’re implying his reduced performance is due to year round testing under the WBC but then say he needs to be tested? What lmao?

Comment

kov was upbeat in training as he had what he thought was his secret weapon circulating in his body

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
                  I’m sure it has nothing to do with fighting at 135.

Also you just contradicted yourself. You’re implying his reduced performance is due to year round testing under the WBC but then say he needs to be tested? What lmao?

Vasily fought Orlando Salidoe at featherweight, and Gary Russell jr. dropped Loma at 126. Maybe that was when Vasily began to juice? He ( Lomachenka ) had the connections to PED's by his business relation with Egis Klimas who managed Sergay Kovalev.

But at 135, Vasily Bumchenko may have stopped taking performance enhancing drugs due to fear of getting caught ( like Kovalev ). I suspect that Vasily was on the juice like his stablemate, but had to stop when he entered the WBCCBP. This would explain Lomachenko's dramatic decline since competing for the WBC.

Comment

Funny how completely unfounded PED comments always come from American keyboard warriors. Take a long hard look at your country’s record on drug abuse. I think you’ll find that bar Russia you’re way way ahead of any other nation. If you made those allegations anywhere else than behind the safety of an anonymous profile you’d find yourself in court for libel. Grow up. Loma won two gold medals. Olympic athletes are subject to all year completely random testing. He started loosing power when he jumped to 135 as he’s small for the division. That simple. Not everyone that isn’t American that excels at sport has to be on drugs. In fact it’s probably the other way around. Lance Armstrong. Need I say more.

Comment

Working...
                    X