Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue-Dasmarinas: Date, Site Of Fight Depends On COVID-19 Restrictions In Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inoue-Dasmarinas: Date, Site Of Fight Depends On COVID-19 Restrictions In Japan

Naoya Inoue and his handlers know who he will fight next. Determining when and where Inoue will return to the ring is much more complicated. Representatives for Inoue and Michael Dasmarinas, the mandatory challenger for his IBF bantamweight title, reached an agreement recently for them to meet in the coming months and avoided a purse bid.
    [Click Here To Read More]

why is japan so scared of pinoy fighters? every excuses was always made.

Comment

Let me guess, after he knocks this Dasmarinas out ESPN will rave about what a monster he is and elevate him to P4P #1?

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post
        why is japan so scared of pinoy fighters? every excuses was always made.
        yeah, I’m sure one of the 3 best fighters in the world is scared of some random nobody Pinoy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Let me guess, after he knocks this Dasmarinas out ESPN will rave about what a monster he is and elevate him to P4P #1?
          if dasmarinas knocks the monster where will he be?

Comment

He’s no Yildrim, I’ll give you that.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              He’s no Yildrim, I’ll give you that.
              His resume consists of a bunch of Yildirim-level opponents. And old Nonito Donaire.

Comment

His resume consists of a bunch of Yildirim-level opponents. And old Nonito Donaire.
                Eight former or current champions. Just because you've never heard of them, doesn't make them Yildrims or Fieldings...

I agree though, he needs to step up and get a James Kirkland on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Eight former or current champions. Just because you've never heard of them, doesn't make them Yildrims or Fieldings...

I agree though, he needs to step up and get a James Kirkland on his resume.
                  Canelo's resume stomps all over Inoue's. I don't think that's even a question.

Comment

casimero will give him a loss .

Comment

Working...
                    X