Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev Co-Trainer: Bivol Is The Most Important Fight At 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev Co-Trainer: Bivol Is The Most Important Fight At 175

Russian light heavyweight titleholder Artur Beterbiev probably wants to get a fight under his belt in the pandemic era before he even starts countenancing future unification bouts, but for his co-trainer, the big picture remains clear: targeting the other (for now) remaining threat in the 175-pound division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Beterbiev : Bivol most important fight at 175.

Also Beterbiev: Imma waste my prime and fight a bum in Adam Deines!

Comment

I’ve forgotten all about this division. All of these guys are poorly promoted

Comment

Whilst Beterbiev-Bivol is a great unification fight, so would a unification between either of those fighters with WBO title especially if it's Smith.

Comment

175 is so dead right now lol. Bivol is wasting away on DAZN, while Beterbiev is injured or just not fighting enough. Only credible other guy is Joe Smith right now. And Bivol already beat him 11-1 a few years back. But wherever these 168 guys move up 175 will become relevant again.

Comment

I agree with him: Berbetiev-Bivol is the fight to make at light heavy. Hope it's sooner rather than later.

Comment

Scully makes a good point, Beterbiev hasn't taken a lot of punishment in his career. If he is inded a clean living Muslim then that should extend his prime.

Old time wrestlers believed that their peak was reached in their mid-40's.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Scully makes a good point, Beterbiev hasn't taken a lot of punishment in his career. If he is inded a clean living Muslim then that should extend his prime.

Old time wrestlers believed that their peak was reached in their mid-40's.
                I've been saying that for years. Beterbiev's idea of a "rough night out" is going to bed at 9:00 instead of 8:30. All he does is eat clean and train lol

Comment

If its the fight to be made then why is Beterbiev wasting time fighting someone else. This should be a fairly easy fight to make given Hearn and Arum's working relationship. Make this fight soon otherwise its all talk and wasting people's time

Comment

Let’s see it. Beterbiev needs to be on a PPV undercard. The general public needs to be exposed to his violence.

Comment

Working...
                    X