No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Ocampo Destroys Abraham Juarez in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Ocampo Destroys Abraham Juarez in One Round

Carlos "Chema" Ocampo did not waste time, nor did he think twice. As soon as the fight started, he went on the attack, connected, hurt his rival, Abraham "Pitbull" Juarez, and ended him. Ocampo (29-1, 19 KO's) finished the fight in one minute and 19 seconds, with Jurez (20-7, 8 KO's) getting taken out. Ocampo is in the world rankings, making a possible title opportunity inch closer and closer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The guy NSB dismissed as a bum keeps destroying people other than the one guy that destroyed him.

Comment

Spence victory is looking better and better lol
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        The guy NSB dismissed as a bum keeps destroying people other than the one guy that destroyed him.
        He’s beating legit tomato cans and you’re talking like NSB is wrong here. Lol.

Comment

I remembered Ocampo got destroyed by someone years ago. Forgot it was Spence. Chema's best victory to date still that decision over Jorge Paez, jr. Hasn't really stepped up before or after that Spence fight.

Comment

Let's see Ocampo fight someone like Alejandro Barrera or Jorge Cota, time to move off from these journeymen

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
              He’s beating legit tomato cans and you’re talking like NSB is wrong here. Lol.
              NSB just got done calling Berlanga the next top guy after beating a bunch of...what?

Oops

Comment

NSB just got done calling Berlanga the next top guy after beating a bunch of...what?

Oops
                Well, NSB ain’t always right .........

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
                  Well, NSB ain’t always right .........
                  That's fine, I just want consistency.

If Fighter A can spark C-levels and get called P4P/"next top fighter", Fighter B that sparks C-levels should also be called P4P.

Comment

That's fine, I just want consistency.

If Fighter A can spark C-levels and get called P4P/"next top fighter", Fighter B that sparks C-levels should also be called P4P.
                    I respect it. Berlanga is fighting bums. He’s shown he is ready to step up. That’s all. He’s not ATG or future P4P shoo in.

I actually traveled to see Spence beat Ocampo in one round, so you’ll have to excuse me if I have no love for the guy. Waste of a trip.

Comment

Working...
                    X