Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hafthor Bjornsson Pumped To Face Ward, Then 'Biggest Enemy' Eddie Hall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hafthor Bjornsson Pumped To Face Ward, Then 'Biggest Enemy' Eddie Hall

Hafthor Bjornsson sees his exhibition bout with Steven Ward as the perfect preparation for his upcoming showdown with his biggest enemy' Eddie Hall. Former World's Strongest Man Bjornsson faces Ward over 3 x 3 minute rounds at the sold out Conrad Dubai, with viewers around the world able to watch the bout on coresports.world on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These freak matches are the coming thing in sports entertainment.

Fans are forgetting all about the boxers that make you wait years to watch them fight who they should be fighting. Instead, fans will ship their money to these freak matches.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post

Fans are forgetting all about the boxers that make you wait years to watch them fight who they should be fighting. Instead, fans will ship their money to these freak matches.

That's a good point actually.

Allied to social media engagement with the fans and crossover appeal it is a no brainer at the minutes.

That Spence/Crawford 'rivalry' is painful. You kind of feel it is a potential trilogy but neither are keen. Not really.

Spence would rather get knocked out by Canelo seemingly.

Comment

I had no idea who Steven Ward is and then found out he s just a cruiser!?!?!?? So why doesnt the mountain fight his wife, would be almost the same...

Comment

Originally posted by sir ronni james View Post
          I had no idea who Steven Ward is and then found out he s just a cruiser!?!?!?? So why doesnt the mountain fight his wife, would be almost the same...
          Ward is the same height and reach as Eddie, no point getting smashed by a pro HW in Thor´s first fight. - These freak fights might actually help boxing gain some new fans and money.. best case scenario it´s a win-win for everybody.

Comment

Agreed. Personally I've gotten sick of following boxing. I'll always love the sport, and will continue to train and be involved in the amateurs, coaching/competing etc, however there's just not enough happening to make it worth being a diehard fan anymore.

Fury v Joshua is the only fight I'm interested in seeing. And they will probably **** about a lot before that even happens. Aside from that, I just don't care. These guys just don't fight each other. Simple as that. The sport is so broken. It baffles me how there's even money left in it. Hardly anyone watches it.

Comment

Was ward not the one that's trained him to prep for Eddie?

Comment

Didn’t he fight Ward already ? Anyway I’d like to see him vs Shaq O’Neil ,I’d pay for that just to see what happens .

Comment

This fight literally cost under 5 dollars . You would have to be In hibernation to think these fights will take over and if they do then boxing will start making better ones with the top guys so who cares.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X