Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGuigan: Eubank Jr. Has a Good Chance Against Golovkin, Charlo, Murata

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGuigan: Eubank Jr. Has a Good Chance Against Golovkin, Charlo, Murata

Promoter and former world champion, Barry McGuigan, believes Chris Eubank Jr. has a good shot to beat several of the top middleweights - including IBF, IBO champion Gennadiy Golovkin, WBA champion Ryota Murata and WBC champion Jermall Charlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Reasonable comment.

I think Barry is right that Eubank Jr can be competitive with guys that go after him, whether that be Murata, Charlo or a very ring-worn Golovkin. Likewise Liam Williams. He has fast-ish hands, reasonable movement, decent power & a very good chin.

He was undressed by BJS & George Groves & it appears he will always struggle with boxers so I doubt he would enjoy 12 rounds with Andrade.

Comment

Murata, sure. And that’s where it ends.

Comment

I really like Eubank but

Charlo KO's him in 2. Thats a mismatch. Maybe he can beat Murata. Close vs GGG. I think Eubank kinda slow. Charlo does everything better.

Comment

McGuigan talks about Andrade jab?? Charlo knocks people down and stop people in their tracks with his jab. I haven't seen that kinda power in Andrade jab. With guys have to reset and start the attack over and he comes straight down the pike with a powerful right hand

Comment

Have a word with your son, even he knew that Eubank lacked the fundamentals to negate groves jab.

But he’s going to get past golovkins jab and have success standing in the pocket trading combinations. I don’t care how old ggg is, I really don’t see it.

Comment

I think Eubank beats Murata and Ive always thought that he could beat Jermall Charlo too.

I can see Charlo posing and admiring his single shots while Eubank outworks him.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
                Charlo KO's him in 2. Thats a mismatch. Maybe he can beat Murata. Close vs GGG. I think Eubank kinda slow. Charlo does everything better.
                Charlo will beat him,but in two rounds ? He took four rounds to beat a guy with one leg.Eubanks fit and durable ,and Charlos nowhere near the puncher to suggest that.

Comment

Gangsta grizzzzzle!

Comment

Working...
                  X