Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin-Whyte PPV Card: Wardley-Molina, Cheeseman-Metcalf, Campbell Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Povetkin-Whyte PPV Card: Wardley-Molina, Cheeseman-Metcalf, Campbell Hatton

The Alexander Povetkin vs. Dillian Whyte rematch on March 6, for the interim-WBC heavyweight title, will headline a Sky Box Office show. It will be supported by Ted Cheeseman bidding to regain the British super welterweight title as he faces JJ Metcalf for the vacant belt.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lmfao @ this being a ppv

Comment

PPV? Is this a joke?

Comment

Ppv xD
        Just watch Eddie milk milk milk the sheeple with more money than sense enough to pay. Bahhhhhh!
        Is there another rematch clause until Whyte wins xD pathetic.

Comment

Loves the dough Hearn.

Comment

PPV? Damn
            Are you all paying for this?

Comment

A better card than Don King's upcoming PPV, but I still wouldn't pay extra for it. One of the few perks my organisation has left is free PPV sport streams while working overseas.

Comment

Molina & Browne both used to be C+ fighters but Browne has been moved down to journeymen C level in my eyes. I would fancy Molina to KO Browne nowadays. He is actually a tougher opponent than Browne so we will soon see is Wardley is really a prospect to watch.

Comment

I'm a big fan of underdogs, but not KO victims, and not repeat offenders. Whyte is going to rematch a 40 year old covid survivor, for a fight that was no big deal in the first place, until Whyte got kod. How does that make the rematch worth more on PPV? The numbers will tell, but maybe they'll sell it cheap.

Comment

Of course it’s a ppv.... the first was and made good numbers.

Wardley Molina is quite an interesting fight

Comment

Working...
                    X