Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin-Whyte, Warrington-Lara, Okolie-Glowacki Among Matchroom Fights Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Povetkin-Whyte, Warrington-Lara, Okolie-Glowacki Among Matchroom Fights Announced

Josh Warrington will defend his IBF featherweight title against Mexico's Mauricio Lara on February 13, topping the fist of five cards that Matchroom have announced to kick off 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Underwhelming I would say. Was hoping for far more.

Povetkin Whyte was already announced and otherwise largely Meh fights unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
      Underwhelming I would say. Was hoping for far more.

Povetkin Whyte was already announced and otherwise largely Meh fights unfortunately
      When will main event be announced?

Comment

Damn, I thought Erislandy was back in the ring.

Comment

Warrington should have never left Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Warrington should have never left Frank...
            Eddie has more connections than Ma Bell, that's a whole different topic, and Warren plays his hole cards too soon. Eddie will milk it for a bit longer. He will profit from his investment, before going all in. Juan is just an installment.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Eddie has more connections than Ma Bell, that's a whole different topic, and Warren plays his hole cards too soon. Eddie will milk it for a bit longer. He will profit from his investment, before going all in. Juan is just an installment.
              Hearn has done nothing for Josh...

Frank got him a world title at Elland Road, a PPV headliner vs Frampton.

Eddie clearly ain’t using his connections to help Warrington.

Comment

I stated here less than a week ago that Warrington would fight some nobody February 13. I'm losing interest in Warrington, just as I have lost interest in Billy Joe Saunders, Zurdo Ramirez and Demetrius Andrade. None of them ever engage in meaningful fights.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Hearn has done nothing for Josh...

Frank got him a world title at Elland Road, a PPV headliner vs Frampton.

Eddie clearly ain’t using his connections to help Warrington.
                  To be fair the pandemic is the key reason, frank wouldn’t have done much else

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
                    I stated here less than a week ago that Warrington would fight some nobody February 13. I'm losing interest in Warrington, just as I have lost interest in Billy Joe Saunders, Zurdo Ramirez and Demetrius Andrade. None of them ever engage in meaningful fights.
                    They don’t want otherwise they would have been you are spot on

Comment

Working...
                    X