Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Melikuziev's Team Confident He Would Have KO'd Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Melikuziev's Team Confident He Would Have KO'd Sergey Kovalev

Bernard Hopkins was waiting for the next name to be mentioned after the team for Bektemir Melikuziev came to him with the first one on the list. The ambitious handlers behind the unbeaten Melikuziev insisted on former three-time light heavyweight titlist Sergey Kovalev as the opponent of choice for his 7th pro fight. It's right in line with the plan in place for the 2016 Olympic Silver medalist from Uzbekistan from the moment he turned pro less than two years ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They should just either make PED use legal in boxing, or have one organisation doing year round random testing on everyone in the top 15 of each division. Everyone is on it anyway.

You think AJ and Canelo have never used roids? Give me a break. Canelo... Who TF fills out from 154 to 175 with no fat gain and no speed loss? And ability to take shots from way way larger men?

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
      They should just either make PED use legal in boxing, or have one organisation doing year round random testing on everyone in the top 15 of each division. Everyone is on it anyway.

You think AJ and Canelo have never used roids? Give me a break. Canelo... Who TF fills out from 154 to 175 with no fat gain and no speed loss? And ability to take shots from way way larger men?

Facts from top to bottom. I’m going on record saying I agree 100 %. Everybody is doing something funny in combat sports. Everybody.

Comment

Benar Opkin

Comment

Working...
        X