Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer: I'll Take Rematch With Joseph Diaz On 4 Weeks' Notice; IBF Should Order It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer: I'll Take Rematch With Joseph Diaz On 4 Weeks' Notice; IBF Should Order It

By Keith Idec - Tevin Farmer wants what the former IBF junior lightweight champion contends he is owed. Now that Shavkatdzhon Rakhimov has contracted COVID-19 and cannot challenge Joseph Diaz Jr. on February 13, Farmer feels Diaz should give him the rematch Diaz agreed to grant him in the contracts they signed before their 12-round, 130-pound title fi..
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whenever i watch Farmer, he reminds me of this movie called “Double Take”
    Like what the fuk is wrong with yo eyes �� is a classic line

Comment

I knew this was going to happen. Was waiting for farmer to come out and say this. But I doubt this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Whenever i watch Farmer, he reminds me of this movie called “Double Take”
        Like what the fuk is wrong with yo eyes �� is a classic line
        He's always had the deck stacked against him. Started boxing late I believe. The obvious strabismus you mentioned. Shot in hand. Almost drowned. Torn bicep. Early career losses. Has no power. Yet he was still a world champion so he overcame a lot. I was never really a fan per se but was always rooting for him.

Comment

I don't wanna see a rematch. Farmer should take a tune up, if he'll keep fighting. Get those eyes checked out and then maybe fight Russell.

Davis-Diaz would be a fun firefight, a fan's fight. JoJo can keep his IBF trinket as well. What say you, Oscar?
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 01-15-2021, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Farmer is #6 LOL.. he has no business being declared anyone’s mando LOL..

Jojo should get a voluntary defense, simple as that, due to the fact Rakimov will not lose his mando standing. Jojo should not be forced to have back to back mando’s

Comment

It’s a solid replacement but JoJo beat him very convincingly. I’m not exactly interested in a rematch. I’d rather see him face someone else as long as it’s not some terrible mismatch.

Comment

JoJo vs Ronny Rios??

Comment

Diaz is going to have to fight his mandatory at a later date anyway so why not give Farmer his owed rematch? He's been preparing for a southpaw so its a convenient replacement.

Comment

So why not try a unification? Gary Russell Jr is free. Or fight a name in Shakur Stevenson. A Farmer rematch is something but I wonder about him neurologically

Comment

Working...
                    X