Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Melikuziev Still Wants Kovalev Fight, Doesn't Care About Failed Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Melikuziev Still Wants Kovalev Fight, Doesn't Care About Failed Test

For as much concern expressed over facing Sergey Kovalev this early into his career, fight night can't come soon enough for Bektemir Melikuziev. Apparently, it's the only way he can convince the masses of the crossroads bout arriving right on time. "This fight just didn't happen out of the blue; we pushed hard as a team to get this opportunity," Melikuziev (6-0, 5KOs) told BoxingScene.com ahead of their currently scheduled Jan. 30 clash at a catchweight of 178-pounds. "I know that I'm ready for this fight. People shouldn't look at my pro record to assume I lack experience. Look back to everything I have accomplished in my amateur career."
    [Click Here To Read More]

No. That would set a terrible precedent.

Comment

He won't get the option. He probably also won't get an opportunity that big for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        He won't get the option. He probably also won't get an opportunity that big for a long time.
        Yeah, Kov really ****ed the kid.

Comment

When GGG would say “I don’t care if Canelo took something or not” was because GGG was a fan of Danny Garcia. Remember a week before Morales vs Garcia? He tested positive for Clen. Team Garcia pulled a Bek the Bully and said they’d still fight and they did!

Commissions back then were gangsta! Nowadays cheerleaders like Loeffler and Abel just want to slurp GBP’s purses higher when Canelo had it 78 days away. Then WADA amends all the phagg0t theory and goes gangsta to say “we funna allow 2ng cause we straight hood!”

Comment

Young man must be hella confident if he's still willing to take on Kovalev on PED's. Even if he is past it, he is still dangerous for a guy with only six pro fights. Much credit to him, but this probably isn't the best move for him career-wise to take on an enhanced, yet past-his-prime Kovalev. Will definitely keep an eye on this one.

Comment

Bek gonna body this punk.. just put him in the damn ring.. test him everyday until fight night damn it

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
                Young man must be hella confident if he's still willing to take on Kovalev on PED's. Even if he is past it, he is still dangerous for a guy with only six pro fights. Much credit to him, but this probably isn't the best move for him career-wise to take on an enhanced, yet past-his-prime Kovalev. Will definitely keep an eye on this one.

Former cheat himself so he probably sees this a little differently.

Comment

All top athletes are probably on PEDs anyway.... lets just have a fcking fight instead of a talk show.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                    All top athletes are probably on PEDs anyway.... lets just have a fcking fight instead of a talk show.
                    I lthink all elite boxers are on some kind of roids. LET THE FIGHT GO ON DAMN IT!

Comment

Working...
                    X