No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Connor Coyle Breaks From Roy Jones, Becomes Free Agent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Connor Coyle Breaks From Roy Jones, Becomes Free Agent

Unbeaten middleweight prospect Connor Coyle (12-0, 5 KOs) has become a free agent after parting ways with Roy Jones' promotional company. Coyle, through his pact with Jones, was getting featured on UFC Fight Pass cards, but he's been inactive since January of 2020.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Roy Jones was a great fighter

Trainer?? Jury is out!

Comment

I saw his last fight live, his opponent dislocated his shoulder at the end of the round. That sounded nasty lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Roy Jones was a great fighter

Trainer?? Jury is out!
        I guess we'll find out when Eubank fights under his tutelage for the first time. He has been exposed as very one dimensional and can't adapt to boxers very well. He has the physical attributes of a champion, maybe even the mentality. He is just lacking in movement and ring IQ.
        If he can change something in Eubank and guide him to titles, then he could also become a legendary trainer. Otherwise, he hasn't shown he's any better than an non prize fighting trainer
        Last edited by sayf; 01-14-2021, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sayf View Post
          I guess we'll find out when Eubank fights under his tutelage for the first time. He has been exposed as very one dimensional and can't adapt to boxers very well. He has the physical attributes of a champion, maybe even the mentality. He is just lacking in movement and ring IQ.
          If he can change something in Eubank and guide him to titles, then he could also become a legendary trainer. Otherwise, he hasn't shown he's any better than an non prize fighting trainer
          Perfect!!! ^^^^ exactly

Comment

Working...
          X