Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Warrington To Return Feb. 13; Xu Can Title Unification Bout Eyed For Springtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Warrington To Return Feb. 13; Xu Can Title Unification Bout Eyed For Springtime

Josh Warrington's 2021 campaign will include a showdown with Xu Can, just not in his very next fight. An announcement in the coming days from Matchroom Boxing will include the unbeaten IBF featherweight champ as part of its first quarter schedule, though no longer in a title unification bout, promoter Eddie Hearn informed BoxingScene.com on Wednesday. Warrington will remain the main event slot of a February 13 show which leads a loaded schedule in the weeks to come.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These cards falling apart left and right. Well we all know it wont happen but I'll throw it out there...Gary Russell Jr unification. He aint doing nothing right now so make that fight. Reality is im sure it wont happen

Comment

Originally posted by GodfatherIV View Post
      These cards falling apart left and right. Well we all know it wont happen but I'll throw it out there...Gary Russell Jr unification. He aint doing nothing right now so make that fight. Reality is im sure it wont happen
      I’d love to see GRJ and Warrington go at it.

Comment

Gary Russell should jump on this and publicly call for that fight.

He won't, though. It's not TBA.

Comment

Trash.........

Comment

Xu Can should be put on a GBP card for a title defense.. likely as the co main for Vergil Ortiz card.

Comment

Definitely not!

Warrington talks about about big fights and unifications but doesn't really seem to want them.

Comment

February 13 will be some nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                  Definitely not!

Warrington talks about about big fights and unifications but doesn't really seem to want them.
                  Come on now. He fought Selby, Frampton and galahad back to back.
                  He won't be having a big fight with no crowd

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
                    I’d love to see GRJ and Warrington go at it.
                    Ground hog Gary might be a lot of things, but he's no tune up for the likes of Can.

Comment

Working...
                    X