Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: I'll Do Whatever it Takes To Get Hand Raised in Herring Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton: I'll Do Whatever it Takes To Get Hand Raised in Herring Fight

Carl Frampton has told Jamel Herring to stop reacting to every incident ahead of their WBO super featherweight title fight next month. Herring (22-2, 10 KOs) defends his world title against Frampton (28-2, 16 KOs) in London on February 27, live in the UK on BT Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

frampton is not going to let him take it off him, eh someone tell him he's not the belt holder in this one

Comment

I would get hyped for this fight and pick Frampton yea yea I know the latest record of UK vs USA pro bouts are not good but still it is in the UK so maybe that helps. Then what territory is more dangerous of having the fight stopped or postponed again? Who knows, so I look at all boxing cards and know they will change flip reschedule like never before. But nice match up if it ever happens. Both go rounds even on power the skills are there. EH .......

Comment

Herring better stop he is gonna done up like kipper lose a dodgy decision

Comment

Absolutely. If it takes rabbit punching Herring into submission then so be it. #NoEasyWayOut

Comment

typical uk then envelopes under judges doors

frampton can only win by corruptness i think herrings insane trusting the uk

Comment

I'll do whatever it takes? What does that mean exactly? Sounds like he's ready to pull out all stops just like the ********s who stole the election with election fraud against *****.

Comment

Frampton's got this one. Don't know if Herring has the power to make him gun shy.

Comment

Working...
                X