Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: I Am Cautiously Optimistic We're Gonna See Spence-Crawford In Late 2021

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ward: I Am Cautiously Optimistic We're Gonna See Spence-Crawford In Late 2021

Andre Ward continues to serve as the voice of reason as well as hold out hope for fight to be made between two of the premiere pound-for-pound entrants in the world today. Gone is another year where boxing fans are without a long-craved welterweight clash between unbeaten stars Errol Spence Jr. and Terence Crawford. Between the two exists most of the relevant divisional hardware, with such a fight determining 147-pound supremacy along with a legacy-defining win for whomever prevails.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s Crawford/Spence Jr.

Comment

I think Pac-Spence next.

Comment

Would be nice to see this fight at the end of the year as I know it won't happen next for either fighter. I have no interest in seeing Spence against anyone outside of Crawford or Pacquiao since he said he wants to unify. Crawford has got to take on somebody though, he can't keep fighting no hopers. If the Spence fight isn't next for him then Porter is out there

Comment

Duckford needs to get by Porter first.

Comment

Spence vs Pac 2021/ Spence vs Crawford 2022.

Comment

I ****en hate Spence now. Until he fights Bud I won’t watch another one of his boring ass fights.

Comment

Ward is making his money from Arum...

Comment

I’m supercalifragilisticexpialidocious....

Comment

Won't happen. "Boogeyman" Spedce too shook of small Bud.

Comment

Working...
                    X