Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt Vows To Make a Big Statement Against Oscar Valdez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt Vows To Make a Big Statement Against Oscar Valdez

WBC super featherweight champion Miguel Berchelt (37-1, 33 KOs) is expecting all-out fireworks when he collides in the ring with undefeated Oscar Valdez. The two boxers will face each other on February 13. They were initially due to meet in December, with the event being postponed after Berchelt tested positive for COVID-19.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm going with Valdez with a Majority Decision type upset.
    Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 01-12-2021, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Just like Chico-castillo and marquez-Vazquez, this fight feels special and id be happy with either outcome.

Comment

Valdez by knockout lefthook

Comment

Pulling for my fellow Sonorense to get the win! Let’s go valdez!!!

Comment

I hope I'm wrong

Love Valdez but hes smaller I think. Valdez prob gets a beating in this one. I think he won't be able to hurt Berchelt who will swarm him..Valdez big nuts means he probably makes it to the end with a ton of bruises.
            Last edited by Wacked_Out; 01-13-2021, 01:13 AM.

Comment

You just know this will be a war for as long as it lasts. Can't wait.

Comment

Valdez is gonna get a beating he is a cherry picker who has picked the wrong fight. He has no head movement so will be an easy target.

Comment

Stevenson vs the winner

Comment

This is not a cherry pick by Valdez. I think that Berchelt gives him a beating.

Comment

Working...
                    X