Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angelo Leo-Stephen Fulton - Showtime Tripleheader Finalized, January 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angelo Leo-Stephen Fulton - Showtime Tripleheader Finalized, January 23

In the long-awaited battle between undefeated rising junior featherweight stars, WBO 122-pound World Champion Angelo Leo meets Stephen "Cool Boy" Fulton Jr., in the main event of the first SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING telecast of 2021 Saturday, January 23 at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT live on SHOWTIME from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn., in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cool Boy Steph, Let's Get It! Sorry Floyd! Why so many "interim" champions???

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Cool Boy Steph, Let's Get It! Sorry Floyd! Why so many "interim" champions???
      exactly, WBA will soon have 4 champions in every division - super, world, gold, interim

Comment

I dont care if we have a thousand champs per division as long as we get great matchups! Well, yes I do care, but all I want is to see solid matchups, close to even odds, even if they are fighting for a Burger King crown. This card has 6 fighters with a total of 1 loss for the 6 fighters. Beats the fuk out of seeing 15-0 fighters facing 13-6 no-hopers.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
          exactly, WBA will soon have 4 champions in every division - super, world, gold, interim
          Pure blasphemy! They are the worst!

Comment

the thing is with having so many champions is that now the top of the crop dont have to face each other, they're champions already or at least they think they are, R.Garcia is the perfect example, making so much noise having interim belt and he thinks its enough to start bargaining and telling others who should they fight next, comical
            another example is 122 lbs, creating so many champs instead of them being mandotories for the WBA super belt, im afraid MJ will be left in the cold

Comment

This card looks very solid on paper. Fulton should take care of business and get the job done. He’s passed the eye test so far.

Comment

The main event is pretty good by itself, but I really like that aleem vs pasillas matchup. Those styles should mash up really well.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                  The main event is pretty good by itself, but I really like that aleem vs pasillas matchup. Those styles should mash up really well.
                  Agreed. The main event is going to be very good but Pasillas last performance was awesome. He looked like one of the best fighters in the world that night. But is that who he really is? This fight will tell us a lot.

Comment

Great card. Cool Boy outboxes Leo and wins easy. I thought Tramaine Williams was going to beat Leo but he looked much smaller in the ring. I still wanna see the mighty midget fight again.

Comment

Working...
                    X