Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer Had To Calm Canelo Down During Smith Bout, Was Being Too Comfortable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer Had To Calm Canelo Down During Smith Bout, Was Being Too Comfortable

Eddy Reynoso, the trainer and manager of Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, revealed that he needed to calm his boxer down during last month's clash with Callum Smith in Texas. Canelo dominated the fight to a twelve round unanimous decision, taking away Smith's unbeaten record and capturing the WBC, WBA super middleweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow!!! This reynoso guy is truly a great trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdog2002 View Post
      Lmfaooo Canelo should have finished that no hoper.

Comment

canelo was roid raging in between rounds. u could see it. the way he was pacing around huffing and puffing like freakin maniac.

this is all too obvious how much of a big cheat canelo and the reynosos are. disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdog2002 View Post
          Why? The point about his guard was obvious but I don't understand why he asked him to go and KO smith in the final round?
          I mean, obviously he's a great trainer, look how Canelo has improved since facing Floyd. That's an incredible achievement on it's own.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            canelo was roid raging in between rounds. u could see it. the way he was pacing around huffing and puffing like freakin maniac.

this is all too obvious how much of a big cheat canelo and the reynosos are. disgusting.
            I really don't know about that but I don't see how steroids could make you have p4p head movement and timing and boxing IQ, anyway...

So, I'm not saying your wrong, but I couldn't see Canelo losing that fight even if he came in the ring after doing a bong.

Comment

Piece of crap Smith Brothers lol

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post

I like PAC’s roid rage better. Hitting his gloves with anger and being more aggressive huffing and puffing as the rounds go.

Comment

You would think head coaches would stop that BS of telling their fighters that everything is okay and that they’re winning. Sure that’s a confidence builder but I would think that as a fighter you need to stay alert and always see your opponent as dangerous and can turn the fight around with one punch. I completely understand the confidence booster comments and compliments but I just feel like compliments should be left for after the fight is done. You should not compliment your fighter or tell him “he’s scared of you!” during a fight. Instead always remind your fighter what to do, and nitpick what he’s doing wrong. That’s what I feel is the best trainer. Leave the compliments for after the fight. You gotta keep your fighter awake and aware and feel like he always has things to improve during a fight. Just my opinion. It’s especially frustrating to see a fighter clearly losing and the coach tells him he’s winning. So stupid, and just not the right mentality.

Comment

Callum Smith is like a ****** or something, worst performance ever in a big fight he didn't even look like a boxer

Comment

Working...
                    X