Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cornflake Lamanna: I Want Lara Next, I Really Want The Big Names At 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cornflake Lamanna: I Want Lara Next, I Really Want The Big Names At 154

A trip to Mexico served a far greater purpose than just securing another quick win for Thomas Cornflake' Lamanna. The 29-year old junior middleweight claimed his second straight knockout victory, stopping locally-based Juan de Jesus Angulo in the 5th round of their Facebook-streamed main event Saturday evening at La Terraza Sport Bar in Agua Prieta, Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Go and fight Tim Tszyu in Australia.

Comment

Don't join Protecting Boxing Cowards (pbc) young grasshopper because you will never fight.....I had forgotten about lara.....another clown who holds the belt hostage and never fights , he just puts on his Beautiful track shoes and runs runs runs.
      Last edited by TexasCowBoy; 01-11-2021, 01:56 PM.

Comment

His last two opponents records look like lottery numbers, and he wants to fight lara. lol ok

Comment

I hope the clown is reading this post. What kind of a boxer goes by cornflake? Do you want the sport to ever take you seriously? Geez... what an eee-diott.

BTW, he's good, nowhere near great. Let him fight some contenders... then we'll talk. That is if he can somehow remain upright for the entire bout.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            What kind of a boxer goes by cornflake?.

Says the guy who go's by 'PunchyPotorff'

Comment

Oh please,

LaManna’s opponent was 4-6 in his last 10 fights, the 4 guys he beat had records of 3-20, 0-4, 0-1, and 6-12. Yeah fighting that kind of competition warrants you a major name, lmfao.

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff
                What kind of a boxer goes by cornflake?.

Originally posted by Jack_***** View Post
                Says the guy who go's by 'PunchyPotorff'
                Says the clown who goes by jack shiiiii.
                We can go back n' forth like this all day, pal. What's that prove?

Comment

It's ya boy Cornflake

Comment

Working...
                  X