Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takuma Inoue Returns Against Keita Kurihara; Wants To Join Naoya As World Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Takuma Inoue Returns Against Keita Kurihara; Wants To Join Naoya As World Champ

By Corey Erdman - Back in 2015, it looked as though there was another outlier coming from the Inoue family. Takuma, the younger brother of Naoya, had blazed his way through the first six opponents of his career, and was already fighting in twelve round bouts. By that year, his brother was already a two-division world champion, and signs pointed to Takuma not being far...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    By Corey Erdman - Back in 2015, it looked as though there was another outlier coming from the Inoue family. Takuma, the younger brother of Naoya, had blazed his way through the first six opponents of his career, and was already fighting in twelve round bouts. By that year, his brother was already a two-division world champion, and signs pointed to Takuma not being far...
    [Click Here To Read More]
    To call Takuma an "outlier", and a domestic level fighter, seems ridiculous to me, and surely to others of common sense. He held the WBC interim title beating a 48-0 opponent clearly, as well as other top class fighters, and had his only loss against the WBC World Champ. He is a top calls A level fighter. whom to belittle shows that this article is flawed.

I don't know the guy, nor have ever seen him fight, but it jumps out that your own article contradicts what you say about him. Which is ???

Comment

Keita Kurihara, captured the OPBF Bantamweight title off Yuki Strong Kobayashi ( who was just brutally KO by Daigo Higa). Kurihara, successfully defended said championship twice, by way of early KO victories off Warlito Parrenas and Sukpraserd Ponpitak.

Kurihara is a big bantamweight and has the height and reach advantage over Takuma Inoue ( 5′ 7½″ / 172cm - 5′ 4½″ / 164cm) , but Inoue has greater experience and has fought the better opposition. All things considered, Keita Kurihara is a important test for Takuma Inoue and vice-versa.

I'm liking the winner to fight Daigo Higa down the line.

Comment

forget this fella i wanna see the other Inoue that fought Munguia.

Comment

I'm liking the winner to fight Naoya Inoue.

Comment

I want to watch it just to see how it turns, but "shown delayed world wide" is what was stated where ? Who or how is it carried ? Is it chase it on Youtube thing ? That is fine but wish the writer would have said how to watch if you are interested in a fight enough to write about it then place the time and who will distribute the fight. So if anyone knows how to watch the fight post up if you can, maybe I read it wrong but did nt see how to watch. I seen him fight once or twice seem to remember his being determined but short on power maybe I am wrong that happens too. Thanks for the heads up sort of. He is 26 ? Fighting a guy with more KOs but a guy who I think has not fought the tougher competition and Inoue hangs tuff even tho the power has not arrived. Thanks again for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
              I want to watch it just to see how it turns, but "shown delayed world wide" is what was stated where ? Who or how is it carried ? Is it chase it on Youtube thing ? That is fine but wish the writer would have said how to watch if you are interested in a fight enough to write about it then place the time and who will distribute the fight. So if anyone knows how to watch the fight post up if you can, maybe I read it wrong but did nt see how to watch. I seen him fight once or twice seem to remember his being determined but short on power maybe I am wrong that happens too. Thanks for the heads up sort of. He is 26 ? Fighting a guy with more KOs but a guy who I think has not fought the tougher competition and Inoue hangs tuff even tho the power has not arrived. Thanks again for the heads up.
              The bout will be shown on Saturday night/Sunday morning, on Fuji TV as part of their semi-regular Fuji Boxing - Phoenix Battle content.

The bout will be aired from 27:35 to 28:40 local time on Saturday, which is 3:35 to 4:40 on Sunday morning for those unfamiliar with Japanese TV schedules.

https://www.asianboxing.info/asian-news

Comment

Thank you for the help Run much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  To call Takuma an "outlier", and a domestic level fighter, seems ridiculous to me, and surely to others of common sense. He held the WBC interim title beating a 48-0 opponent clearly, as well as other top class fighters, and had his only loss against the WBC World Champ. He is a top calls A level fighter. whom to belittle shows that this article is flawed.

I don't know the guy, nor have ever seen him fight, but it jumps out that your own article contradicts what you say about him. Which is ???
                  He’s good. He’s technically sound and has good defense, but he lacks the same killer instinct that dwells within his brother. Takuma had Oubaali in trouble in the last 2 rounds, but couldn’t pull the trigger. He has a very good chance of stopping him.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
                    He’s good. He’s technically sound and has good defense, but he lacks the same killer instinct that dwells within his brother. Takuma had Oubaali in trouble in the last 2 rounds, but couldn’t pull the trigger. He has a very good chance of stopping him.
                    That sounds good, considering he has only 3 KOs. So he probably has it in him. a good trainer should be able to give him the way to take an opponent out. He has the same genetics as his brother after all.

Comment

Working...
                    X