Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz on Tevin Farmer Rematch: 'I Deserve To Be The A-Side, Would Gladly Whoop Him Again'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz on Tevin Farmer Rematch: 'I Deserve To Be The A-Side, Would Gladly Whoop Him Again'

One of the perks, as the thinking goes, of being a titleholder these days is that you get to call the shots, which is precisely why Joseph "Jo Jo" Diaz had no interest in pursuing a rematch with Tevin Farmer, whom he defeated by 12-round decision to win the IBF junior lightweight title last January, even though there was a rematch clause in their original contract.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Farmers like Yawn Diaz needs to step up his game and Fight people like Tank or Shakur Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Farmers like Yawn Diaz needs to step up his game and Fight people like Tank or Shakur Stevenson
      Nice fight, as long as it lasts. He outpowered Farmer (who is a C level fighter). Against Davis that's not what he is looking at. I like JoJo a lot. My favorite fight to make next for Davis at 130.

Comment

Jo Jo made the right choice, Farmer would not be an interesting fight his style forget about it give the people some excitement Tevin would just run around do that weird herky jerky head movement that was strange but now go elsewhere Farmer. Develop on this fight Diaz and hopefully win and then think ahead. Make sure the eye is solid. Not dumping on Farmer just never liked his style as a fighter thought he got a lot of ink for someone who was not all that deserving of it. and so far is not that fan friendly another words boring. I can say that bc I sat and watched his fights in the past. Reminds me of a lighter version of Andreda at a lighter weight class sorta. More then enough on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Farmer is trash. Díaz would gladly foght those two. By the way, Tank and Shakur need to fight Teofimo or Berchelt.

Comment

Tevin Farmer still wanted to be A-side even after taking the L.

Comment

I still like Farmer but those Sweet Pea comparisons were crazy. Jojo landed at will.

Comment

I don't know why you all are acting like Farmer was a 100% that fight. There was something clearly wrong with him and I think he would won if he was healthy.

Comment

What is point of the rematch clause of JoJo did not have to farmer again? Isn’t the point of the rematch clause is so that JoJo had to fight farmer unconditionally next?

Comment

Yea I agree with Diaz Farmer doesn't really want the rematch pricing himself out, like Jojo said he won and whooped his ass, he wasn't given a vacant belt well Farmer was injured or something. They were also tryng to be the main event in Cali Jojo is definitely the A side Farmer trippen

Comment

Working...
                    X