Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene Awards 2020: The Best of The Rest - Trainer, Round, Comeback, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene Awards 2020: The Best of The Rest - Trainer, Round, Comeback, More

By Cliff Rold - Throughout the week, BoxingScene has provided readers their choices for the annual boxing Oscars (or Emmys, or Golden Globes, or Nickelodeon Kids or whatever trophies one most anticipates). The top honors, for Fighter (Teofimo Lopez) and Fight (Jose Zepeda-Ivan Baranchyk), were well deserved and the latter may be in the running for Fight of the Decade. Wh...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Round of the Year: Jose Zepeda-Ivan Baranchyk Round Five

Comment

Should’ve been Reynoso. Luis’ win against Alameda, Canelo Smith. Reynoso was an integral part for Canelo’s new direction. He and Canelo were frustrated to land a fight before year’s end and they showed up in an impressive fight in a way to say “we still da HN’sIC, fook the LDBC haterz and their gas station dorito paper blunt slanging!” Had Ryan’s fight not been been pushed back, that would’ve been three pivotal fights by year’s end. But I got no problem with James. Dey’z cool.

Comment

I had reynoso as trainer Of the year

Comment

Good picks, but I think picking COVID as a boxing event is a little bit of a cop out

I would've gone with Fury over Wilder

Comment

Salute to Derrick James! Hopefully Jermell Charlo gets the winner of Teixeira vs. Castano, for the undisputed at 154!

Comment

Salas should of been trainer of the year making his both underdog fighters win their marches (Joyce vs Dubois and Ioka vs Tanaka)

Comment

It should have been Reynoso. These reporters have a pro Afro-American agenda.

Comment

Working...
                X