Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Views Joe Joyce as The Next Big Threat at World Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch Views Joe Joyce as The Next Big Threat at World Level

Former super middleweight champion Carl Froch views Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce as the next big threat at the heavyweight world level. Last year, Joyce picked up the biggest win of his career to date when he stopped highly regarded unbeaten contender Daniel Dubois.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joyce should fight Luiz Ortiz.

Comment

Time is not on his side.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Time is not on his side.
        He can go for another 5 yrs. Plenty of time.

Comment

Nobody beat him so far, so I agree.

Comment

Joyce needs to get rid of Warren.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Time is not on his side.
              Unfortunately, that is true. An judging from Fury vs. Joshua vs. Wilder (eventually even vs. Usyk) long term saga it would be very tough for Joyce to have his belt battle soon. That's why being in Joyce shoes I'd want to fight these who are pretending to fight Fury or Joshua, i.e. Wilder or Usyk and eliminate them, so to speak.
              Joyce should win over Wilder and Usyk without any problems.

Comment

If joyce don't do anything else his last win was big

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
                  Unfortunately, that is true. An judging from Fury vs. Joshua vs. Wilder (eventually even vs. Usyk) long term saga it would be very tough for Joyce to have his belt battle soon. That's why being in Joyce shoes I'd want to fight these who are pretending to fight Fury or Joshua, i.e. Wilder or Usyk and eliminate them, so to speak.
                  Joyce should win over Wilder and Usyk without any problems.
                  I think he will, knows he’s not getting a shot at AJ or Fury any time soon so he will go after everyone else and if he has the ability he will win and be in prime position to fight the loser of AJ Fury then the winner? Or straight to the winner?

Already calling out Usyk, can see him taking step aside money and a fight with Joyce.

Comment

froch knows a speedster when he sees one

Comment

Working...
                    X