Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's Fighter Of The Year: Teofimo Lopez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's Fighter Of The Year: Teofimo Lopez Jr.

By Jake Donovan - With the growing likelihood of only getting one fight in for the year, Teofimo Lopez Jr. was going to make it count. The unbeaten 23-year old Brooklyn native did just that, not only pushing for a fight with three-division titlist Vasiliy Lomachenko but also forcing the action once they met in the ring on October 17. The end result was a clear unanimous...
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Lopez would of stopped Lomo I would have given the honor. I think Spence coming back from life and death supersedes any other fight.

Comment

well deserved, he has the best quality win in 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
        If Lopez would of stopped Lomo I would have given the honor. I think Spence coming back from life and death supersedes any other fight.
        Spence should be rewarded for recovering after driving drunk and crashing his car? He could have killed someone.

Now if a drunk driver had hit him, you would be on to something.

Comment

Sues Verga Catracho!

War Lenca!

War Catracho!

5 estrellas y 5 volcanes!

Orgullo Centro Americano!

Takeover!

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            well deserved, he has the best quality win in 2020
            Yeah against Commey.

Nah, but he does deserve it, no doubt. Hopefully who man's up and gives his man the re-match he derserves.

Comment

Teofimo would have deserved it had he granted Loma a rematch. He won the decision, and I gave him a close 7-5 over Loma. But with 3/4 belts being Loma's, he deserves a rematch. Contract clause or not. It's just the thing to do.

Comment

Boxing Scene Awards>

Can't complain about any of the winners so far

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Spence should be rewarded for recovering after driving drunk and crashing his car? He could have killed someone.

Now if a drunk driver had hit him, you would be on to something.
                  He damn near died. His body was a question mark especially fighting a seasoned pro like D. Garcia. Yup.

Comment

Schools out Lomachenko!

Comment

Working...
                    X