Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell: I Think Ryan Garcia Was Asleep Mid-Air, The Fall Woke Him Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Campbell: I Think Ryan Garcia Was Asleep Mid-Air, The Fall Woke Him Up

2012 Olympic gold medal winner Luke Campbell admits that he was surprised with how quickly Ryan Garcia recovered after being dropped in the second round of their contest last Saturday night in Dallas, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes. And you, Luke, fell asleep at the same moment instead of trying to finish him then and there.

Comment

Ryan Garcia will lift up Tanks rib into his chest cavity. Ryan has the skills to Hurt and defeat Davis. At the end of the day the European fighter show that they have no Bullocks when it comes to the nitty-gritty

Comment

He really wasn’t. Campbell has become pretty delusional recently. Remember him claiming he softened Lomachenko up for Lopez.

Comment

Should’ve went for the kill when Ryan got up, test his chin and resolve a bit more!

Don’t worry, Tank will show you how it’s done!

Comment

Its possible that Ryan was out for a few seconds, like Tyson Fury confessed that Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder knocked-him-out in the 12 round, for a few seconds.

However, I dont think Garcia was out; if he would of taken a nap like Tyson, then we could take Luke's claim a little more serious.

Comment

I think like put in a really solid effort but he’s starting to sound too proud of his loss like brook vs ggg or Khan vs Canelo. Like they’re happy just to have done better than was expected of them

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                He really wasn’t. Campbell has become pretty delusional recently. Remember him claiming he softened Lomachenko up for Lopez.
                Campbell a bonafide clown.. Eddie Hearn has rubbed off on him.. bunch of losers over at Matchroom.. last time it was Whyte sounding as if he won after he got smoked by Povetkin.. LOL bunch of delusional loser twits LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                  Campbell a bonafide clown.. Eddie Hearn has rubbed off on him.. bunch of losers over at Matchroom.. last time it was Whyte sounding as if he won after he got smoked by Povetkin.. LOL bunch of delusional loser twits LOL
                  Whyte has always been a delusional c*** though.

I used to think Campbell was alright but he’s talking nonsense here.

Comment

Sounds bad. I wouldn't have said it

Comment

Working...
                    X