Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov Willing To Face Joe Joyce in Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov Willing To Face Joe Joyce in Next Fight

Camille Estephan, promoter for undefeated heavyweight puncher Arslanbek Makhmudov (11-0, 11 KOs), would like to match his dangerous fighter against another big banger in the division, Olympic silver medal winner and EBU champion Joe Joyce.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No, too early for him, too late for Joyce for such a fight. I would like to see Joyce fighting someone important (e.g. Ruiz, Wilder, Povetkin, etc.) before his future belt battle provided he wins it.

Comment

Bang on

Joe has earned the chance at a big fight I would love it to be against Wilder

Comment

chase Dillian Whyte or Chisora joyce is above this . He should call out Whyte expose him as a battyboy should get him the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
          No, too early for him, too late for Joyce for such a fight. I would like to see Joyce fighting someone important (e.g. Ruiz, Wilder, Povetkin, etc.) before his future belt battle provided he wins it.
          This. It could be a good fight, but Joe's earned a shot a one of the top guys and a chance to climb in the top 10 whilst Arslanbek hasn't really earned shet. Arslanbek vs Dubois could be fun, mind, now I come to think about it or maybe Frank Sanchez or Bakole.

Comment

Joe Joyce will soon have a better resume than Tyson Fury, why is he being forced to face? These dangerous prospects constantly?

I think Joyce's next fight should be for a world title or at least a mandatory position etc.

Comment

would love to see it but its not happening. Joe Joyce is on the verge of a world title shot, it makes zero sense to chuck him in with an undefeated prospect who might be the hardest hitting HW in the division

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                Joe Joyce will soon have a better resume than Tyson Fury, why is he being forced to face? These dangerous prospects constantly?

I think Joyce's next fight should be for a world title or at least a mandatory position etc.
                Yeah you right. And he makes Wilders resume look like the worst resume from any given reigning heavyweight champ in The WHOLE HISTORY OF THE SPORT.

Comment

If Joyce doesn't fight Usyk for the wbo ( if it becomes vacant) i would imagine it would be the fa vs Parker winner

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
                    Yeah you right. And he makes Wilders resume look like the worst resume from any given reigning heavyweight champ in The WHOLE HISTORY OF THE SPORT.
                    It is not quite the story of the whole sport, but is for sure 'The story of Tyson Fury' he is a poor champion.

Anthony Joshua is held to a high standard, if he is not facing Fury? He will be facing Uysk etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X