Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryota Murata Hopes New WBA Status Can Get Him GGG, Charlo, Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryota Murata Hopes New WBA Status Can Get Him GGG, Charlo, Andrade

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, the World Boxing Association promoted Japan's Ryota Murata to the status of "super" champion at the middleweight limit of 160-pounds. The announcement comes a week after Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vacated the title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He must be lost in translation. He doesn't understand that he has been moved out of the way so that the fighters he mentioned can now fight each other for the regular and interim WBA titles.

Comment

Murata vs GGG vs Mungia would be awesome...

Comment

Murata should unify with Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
          Murata should unify with Charlo.
          Agreed.

This is a fight Charlo needs. And Murata too. They both need to raise their profiles and Charlo making a name internationally would be a great move for his career. Although I want Charlo to go up and fight Benavidez or Jacobs to get in line for Canelo

Comment

160 is trash.

A sad way to become unified champion, both Ryota Murata and Jermell Charlo have been promoted full-champ by the WBA & WBC, as oppose to beating THE actual champion in Saul Alvarez.

Demetrius Andrade, probably has the most legit claim to being a world-champ, even by winning the vacancy that Billy Joe Saunders left behind ; its not Andrade's fault that Billy Hoe is a cheat like his buddy Tyson Phooey.

These dirty politics in boxing makes 'lineage' relevant, till this day.

Comment

Originally posted by GodfatherIV View Post
              Agreed.

This is a fight Charlo needs. And Murata too. They both need to raise their profiles and Charlo making a name internationally would be a great move for his career. Although I want Charlo to go up and fight Benavidez or Jacobs to get in line for Canelo
              Benavidez DETROYS Charlo and Jacob's looks like he is washed out as of late.

Comment

Murata/Andrade is a 50/50 fight IMO

Comment

Murata is literally the only name at 160 who has an interest in Andrade. Lol

I wanna see Murata vs. Andrade next.

Comment

In my ideal world: GGG vs Andrade, Charlo vs Murata, Eubank vs Mungia

Comment

Working...
                    X