Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steven Ward vs. 'The Mountain' Bjornsson Moved To Dubai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Steven Ward vs. 'The Mountain' Bjornsson Moved To Dubai

The exhibition bout between Steven Ward and strongman Hafthor The Mountain' Bjornsson will now take place in Dubai next week. The fight was originally due to take place in Iceland, but due the current COVID-19 restrictions in Europe, the location has switched and it will be held at Conrad Dubai.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Like the attitude of Brown. Going the traditional prepares you the best for world level IMO. Good luck to him.

Comment

wait, so it says Ward was hired by the mountain to prepare him to fight some other strong man dude in fall 2021....

so now they are wanting people to pay to see their literal sparring sessions

this chit is out of hand now

since ward is hired by him for training, its all but guaranteed to be a light sparring session, ward will not actually try. this is fuking stupid. they are taking peoples money.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Like the attitude of Brown. Going the traditional prepares you the best for world level IMO. Good luck to him.
        Agreed I'd like to see him make a couple of defence's & win the belt outright before moving on to the EBU belt.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sticking with Eddie. Get me a union jack or some ****.

**** this charlatan bull, **** Game of Thrones, and **** Iceland too. Dude's a ****ing crybaby, shifty, and an actor.

Eddie gonna whoop his ass just like he did in the strongman.

Comment

they managed to move the mountain

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
              Agreed I'd like to see him make a couple of defence's & win the belt outright before moving on to the EBU belt.
              The board should order Brown vs Sam Maxwell IMO. I think that’s a good step up for both.

Comment

I had no idea that this event was going to take place. This is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
                  I had no idea that this event was going to take place. This is interesting.
                  Really? I think it has the makings of a farce!

Ward will take it easy on him or else it would be over in 30 seconds, so what are we going to see? Two people messing about?

I would honestly rather watch Mayweather vs Paul!

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
                    they managed to move the mountain
                    gooden

Comment

Working...
                    X