Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell On Declining To Press Garcia In Round 2: 'If I Rush In I Was Going To Get Caught'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Campbell On Declining To Press Garcia In Round 2: 'If I Rush In I Was Going To Get Caught'

Luke Campbell may have let an opportunity of a lifetime slip from him in the pivotal second round of his fight against Ryan Garcia, but according to the Yorkshire man, to do so would have been to court disaster.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy is funny, you just knocked a guy on his azz and you worry about getting countred... Well you got caught - alright...
    Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 01-07-2021, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Campbell doesn't have the killer instinct needed for boxing. The moment he dropped Garcia he should have been all over him. I knew he lost the moment he didn't pressure him.

Comment

"I just thought oh his legs seem to be back, so I thought if I go in there, rushing, I’ll get hit myself."

That's called fear!

Comment

The instant he dropped Garcia he knew that this is deep waters Garcia has never been before and he let him swim back to safety. I wonder if he just came for a paycheck.

Comment

man some of yall really get hard seeing Ryan get dropped lol

dude recovered pretty instantly btw

Comment

Lets face it, the guy was just there to box 12 rounds and put on a good showing. He never expected to get lucky with that shot which explains why he couldn't press when clearly Garcia was hurt. Thats why he's at the level that he is, a domestic level fighter at best. Soon he 'll be the gatekeeper if he's not already that.

Comment

Ryan got dropped but he instantly recovered. Got up fast, showed no wobbly legs or being hurt. He didn't try to survive the round or hold Campbell he got up throwing huge hooks trying to take Campbell's head off. Ryan was recovered and very dangerous. Campbell got the knockdown by being calculated not rushing in to get countered. Campbell was worried about that hook coming in all night long didn't want to be reckless and knocked out.

Comment

F it , you should a just went in for the kill . should've known you weren't gonna win no decision . either be like maidana may weather or go for the kill .

Comment

Nobody said u couldn’t faint while attacking. When u have someone hurt. U take advantage of the moment. If hes not hurt. Use YOUR JAB and Faint your way in.
                    This guy has all the talent he needs but no huevos.

Comment

Working...
                    X