Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's 2020 Knockout of the Year: Alexander Povetkin-Dillian Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's 2020 Knockout of the Year: Alexander Povetkin-Dillian Whyte

By Keith Idec - Alexander Povetkin was down twice, battered and all but out. Dillian Whyte was on the verge of finishing the Russian contender entering the fifth round August 22. The heavy-handed contender sent Povetkin to one knee with a left hook 28 seconds into the fourth round and again with 20 seconds to go in the fourth, the second time thanks to a left uppercut....
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol im ok with this one winning because Dillian Whyte was on the receiving end after running his mouth non stop but to me it was the Zepeda-Baranchyk fight. I don't think anybody stayed unconscious longer than Ivan and that's no disrespect to Ivan he is a beast just got caught not even Taylor could do him like that.

Comment

I'm stealing Sasha's moment and giving my bea Seniesa Estrada some shine. denium , I'm sure you agree that Seniesa is being hated on because of her sex.

Comment

Surprised that Gervonta Davis didn't win, as much as I loved the Povetkin knockout, the punch that Davis landed was so sudden, brutal and inch-perfect that I didn't think it could be beat.

Comment

I like this one. Two guys. Same weight class. No bullying. No expected outcome.

Comment

This KO was sick because he got knocked down twice the previous round. I didn't see it coming.

Someone mentioned the Davis-Cruz KO. Wouldn't be mad with that choice either
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-07-2021, 02:14 AM.

Comment

I pick Zepeda knocking out Barenchych as KO of the year.

Comment

Nice picks. Zepeda-Baranchyk is the KO of The Year for me. But Povetkin-Whyte was brutal too

Comment

Originally posted by LouIE G View Post
                  I pick Zepeda knocking out Barenchych as KO of the year.
                  Just watched the highlights of this fight. One of the most brutal fights I've seen recently, jesus. And an absolutely insane KO. Hope that guy is alright

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I'm stealing Sasha's moment and giving my bea Seniesa Estrada some shine. denium , I'm sure you agree that Seniesa is being hated on because of her sex.
                    What a quick victory. This girl is a monster! Adkins was not of the same caliber...I like Seniesa, when she was young, she beat a lot of boys her age at the gym in sparring

Comment

Working...
                    X