Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Casts Doubt on CompuBox Efficacy During Lopez Fight: 'I Really Question How They Count Punches'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Casts Doubt on CompuBox Efficacy During Lopez Fight: 'I Really Question How They Count Punches'

Vasiliy Lomachenko is no stats geek, but he has some serious questions about the method that was used to count his punches or not count, rather during his lightweight unification bout against Teofimo Lopez last October.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It is complete bollox, slo-mo a round and see for yourself.

Comment

his daddy counted all the punches aaaawwww

Comment

Loma never had a problem with compubox when it was his hand being raised.

Comment

Loma is better than López.

Let's see a rematch.

Comment

The punch stats are as rigged as the judges.

Loma is just saying what I've been thinking for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
              Loma never had a problem with compubox when it was his hand being raised.
              Wasn't a need to have a problem, because most everyone he fought barely threw anything.

Comment

Lomo is kinda right, he has been shortchanged, he was the champ, and the cards did not reflect at all the fight.

I don't think he won, but I understand his frustration.

Ward and Crawford had a draw, they got better boxing eyes than those fat nerdz judges, those cards were off period

Arum had probably set things up for his new american cash cow.

Lomo never did bring enough money to satisfy Bob despite fighting names (Rigo, Walters...).

You need to be american or mexican to be a star in the US. Pacquiao is a UFO.

Comment

Lomo got beat 7-5 or 8-4 if u want to run wild with it. Lomo acted like a biiiiiiatch after the fight and refused to give Lopez respectful credit. F#ck him!!!!

Comment

This diva doesn't deserve a rematch. Has he ever given Teo credit once after the fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X