Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Answered A lot of Questions in Campbell Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Answered A lot of Questions in Campbell Fight

Ryan Garcia continues to win, and win impressively. This past Saturday, the unbeaten lightweight claimed an interim world title belt by overcoming a knockdown to knock out two-time world title challenger Luke Campbell in round 8 at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He can get up.. then go on the offensive pretty quickly.

Although, he didn’t seem to be rocked that bad.

Good fight!

Comment

Not a fan of this article. Lol. He got criticized because he made a big mistake against a decent fighter. He looked really good otherwise tho. But you consider it all..not just the highpoints. Then you go on to make excuses as to why he can't fight Tank? Stop it lol.

Comment

All praise to Ryan. I watched him grow as a fighter after a shaky start. Was impressed with his composure and unshakeable self-belief. You never know how someone is going to react after their maiden scare but I thought he pulled through in style. Still some work to be done re his footwork but he definitely showed he's more than an Instagram hype job and he's the only high profile Garcia that I want to watch right now. Mikey and Danny I'm bored with.

Comment

Somebody on Linares level would be the next logical step..a former champ before facing a current champ.
          Don't get me wrong I am very impressed with Garcia and he proved to have substance, but Lomachenko would be too much for him at this point but he's being developed great. I'm definitely interested moving forward

Comment

Garcia beats linares. Linares is slowing down, although he might be more up for a fight like this than his most recent ones. Still, i would believe he would have too much handspeed and power for this version of linares

Comment

AT this point Ryan blasts out Linares similar to how Caesar Pablo Cano did

Comment

Would love to see Garcia fight against Linares. That’s an intriguing matchup and I believe that Garcia will make a statement.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
                  Would love to see Garcia fight against Linares. That’s an intriguing matchup and I believe that Garcia will make a statement.
                  I believe Ryan will fight Linares next then possibly a Nakatani if his eye is healed. I feel like all the young guys are going to keep building untill the pandemic some how eases or goes away so they can have fans in the bleachers for ppv. I still think we will see Lopez Loma again. Haney needs to shut up and fight Fortuna who has been sitting there mandatory for a while. Tank can fight Russell , Stevenson another who needs to be quiet and fight someone should have to beat Frampton and Berchelt or Valdez or Both.

Comment

Linares? He's been KOd more times than Khan. Exactly who has he beat to earn this confidence? Mitchell, Crolla, and Campbell? He eats more Brit lunch than Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X