Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell Disgusted With Scorecards in Garcia Bout: 'Bloody Hell, It Was Probably Lose-Lose For Me'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Campbell Disgusted With Scorecards in Garcia Bout: 'Bloody Hell, It Was Probably Lose-Lose For Me'

Luke Campbell thought he could hang his hat on the effort he put up against Ryan Garcia in their lightweight fight last Saturday in Dallas, which ended with Campbell succumbing to a seventh-round body shot. But he is having second thoughts after being informed of what the judges scrawled on their scorecards.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really? Because besides that round where he dropped Garcia I didn't see him win another round, maybe one more max, even the round where he got the knock down, Garcia finished the round strong. I don't know what he's complaining about.

Comment

This euro trash is never ending..

You got KTFO.. STFU geez.

You MAY have won 2 rounds MAX.. STFU & slither away with your slimebag “promoter”

Comment

Luke was blocking everything Garcia threw in the early rounds and got no credit for it.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
          This euro trash is never ending..

You got KTFO.. STFU geez.

You MAY have won 2 rounds MAX.. STFU & slither away with your slimebag “promoter”
          Max? He pretty clearly won the 2nd round...

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            Luke was blocking everything Garcia threw in the early rounds and got no credit for it.
            Yeah with one guy here not even sure if he won the 2nd it's hard to take people serious. But I'll bite.
            I saw Campbell countering shot to the body and blocking to noncredit.

Garcia came on and threw explosive combos most that didn't land then Campbell would pary and land.
            I have no issue with people having Garcia up but I felt it was pretty damn close fight not the blow out people seem to see

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
              Really? Because besides that round where he dropped Garcia I didn't see him win another round, maybe one more max, even the round where he got the knock down, Garcia finished the round strong. I don't know what he's complaining about.
              And the eurobum only won that round because of the flash knockdown.

Comment

10-9 for a round with a clear knockdown? If it's not Campbell it will be others who submit to Garcia's greater 'popularity'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
                  And the eurobum only won that round because of the flash knockdown.
                  Getting put on your back is a flash knockdown. Who knew? And imagine suffering that to a eurobum, even more embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by fistic flow View Post
                    Getting put on your back is a flash knockdown. Who knew? And imagine suffering that to a eurobum, even more embarrassing.
                    Is that you Campbell?

You're lucky Garcia didn't send you back to Ireland in a bodybag.

Comment

Working...
                    X