Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Enjoys His Latest Viral Moment In KOing Luke Campbell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Enjoys His Latest Viral Moment In KOing Luke Campbell

By Corey Erdman - When Ryan Garcia hit the canvas for the first time in his life in the second round against Luke Campbell, for a moment it seemed like he would be going from social media superstar to just the latest meme. Garcia, who claims he had never been dropped before in his life, was tagged by a sweeping left hand by Luke Campbell and fell to the canvas with his right...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I see Wilder vs Fury 3! followed by Wilder vs AJ.. But I also see Wilder vs #2 for the vacant wbc.. Followed by AJ vs Wilder.. I see Tank Davis vs Ryan Garcia, I see Haney vs Lopez, I see Spence vs Pacman followed by Spence vs Crawford.. But I can also see Thurman vs Porter rematch happening before the Spence Rematch.. If porter beats Crawford, an if Thurman gets his rematch with pacman in macua china! Oh!! And I can smell a Mikey Garcia vs Teo... That fight would be fire!! I see a Tyson vs Holyfield expedition fight becoming so great.. That the trilogy sells more than the first two fights!! But nothing surpasses Wilder vs AJ numbers after Wilder brutally puts Fury to sleep. -I have spoken!

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
      I see Wilder vs Fury 3! followed by Wilder vs AJ.. But I also see Wilder vs #2 for the vacant wbc.. Followed by AJ vs Wilder.. I see Tank Davis vs Ryan Garcia, I see Haney vs Lopez, I see Spence vs Pacman followed by Spence vs Crawford.. But I can also see Thurman vs Porter rematch happening before the Spence Rematch.. If porter beats Crawford, an if Thurman gets his rematch with pacman in macua china! Oh!! And I can smell a Mikey Garcia vs Teo... That fight would be fire!! I see a Tyson vs Holyfield expedition fight becoming so great.. That the trilogy sells more than the first two fights!! But nothing surpasses Wilder vs AJ numbers after Wilder brutally puts Fury to sleep. -I have spoken!
      dentay whiner aint defeating Fury .....you can speak it say it but you aint receiving anything til this day

Comment

Really thoughtful and well-written piece. Well done.

Comment

If he does as well as those fighters in the article mentioned he would have done well. If he loses nothing to be ashamed he dared to be great. This was fight nobody expected he would take anything he is a bonus

Comment

Fantasy: "Fighters almost always meet their match. Unless they’re Ricardo Lopez or Floyd Mayweather or Andre Ward, they will lose eventually." Reality: Unless the judges are incompetent or bought, they will lose eventually.

Comment

Garcia showed he has a great heart

Comment

It's kind of embarrassing that Garcia has such a huge following - because it's obviously because he is good looking.

He did well against Campbell but up to that fight there were loads of boxers who have done way better than him with much smaller followings. So no one can say it's because of his boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                  It's kind of embarrassing that Garcia has such a huge following - because it's obviously because he is good looking.

He did well against Campbell but up to that fight there were loads of boxers who have done way better than him with much smaller followings. So no one can say it's because of his boxing.
                  Not to sound like sketchy like Sergio Mora throughout that whole telecast, but it goes to show you being pretty in this world can take you places. Social media just amplifies that. Young man has shown he is a solid fighter, but with some very exploitable flaws. We'll see how they movehim going forward. DLH would definitely not wanna see him go down the way he did against Campbell again.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
                    Not to sound like sketchy like Sergio Mora throughout that whole telecast, but it goes to show you being pretty in this world can take you places. Social media just amplifies that. Young man has shown he is a solid fighter, but with some very exploitable flaws. We'll see how they movehim going forward. DLH would definitely not wanna see him go down the way he did against Campbell again.
                    😂 How did Mora sound sketchy? I didn't watch it

Comment

Working...
                    X