No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez: Ryan Garcia Showed That He Has Balls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez: Ryan Garcia Showed That He Has Balls

Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez was proud of the recent performance from rising lightweight Ryan Garcia. Canelo was present, at ringside, for Garcia's big win on Saturday night at the American Airlines Arena in Dallas, Texas. Both fighters are trained by veteran coach Eddy Reynoso.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There's so much potential for material here.

Comment

Canelo.. I hope you're not giving Ryan any of Oscars world famous clenbutorol Tacos! Lol. I'm kidding.. I know it wasn't the Tacos.

Comment

Yer he also told Ryan not to go for Tank next so....

Comment

Pause?

Comment

All u black *****s praise tank

Yall be racially bias and emotional as **** YET none of tanks opponents together amount to Luke skill power skill and boxing pedigree foh Tank faught NO ONE! But lil ass dudes!

Comment

Haha Ryan garcia has balls..canelo likes balls lmao

Comment

Boricua181

He also has an exposed chin, which Luke Campbell continuously clipped. knocking Ryan Garcia down for the first time in his career, and which Garcia admitted had him dizzy. If Lopez, Davis, or any other heavy hitter in the lightweight division clips that exposed chin, it'll be lights out for Garcia. He did show heart, but heart can only take you but so far. You need good defense to get you through the pitched battles, that he'll encounter in his career. His exposed chin will be his downfall. That said it was a very entertaining fight.

Comment

Canelo better shape up with this shet mayne! We know Ryan Garcia jumped in his arms... but Canelo going too far and allowing this metro sexual kid go full body contact. We need to stay on code. Or else I funna make fun of Nelo like the Charlos buying purses at JC Penny!

Comment

Tank hasnt beaten anybody.

Comment

Working...
                    X