Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Aims To Restart Matchroom Shows in Early February, Hopes For UK Cards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Aims To Restart Matchroom Shows in Early February, Hopes For UK Cards

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, no shows will take place in the United Kingdom in January after a rise in coronavirus cases linked to a new variant of the disease. The British Boxing Board of Control announced a new shutdown for the sport on Sunday, which means that Matchroom's show planned for January 30, as well as the MTK Global show on January 22 will be postponed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Fkkin Eddie Hearn, regardless of what the story is about something salty something salty something Salty about Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Frank Warren and Shelley have a lot of alt accounts.

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        Fkkin Eddie Hearn, regardless of what the story is about something salty something salty something Salty about Eddie Hearn.

Comment

I’m starting to think Edward’s purpose with matchroom USA is to offer British cannon fodder for Mexican-American fighters in hopes that the Canelo’s, the Mungia’s, the Garcia’s will sell subscriptions. By the way, I saw this was on PPV? I thought “PPV is dead?” What gives?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            I’m starting to think Edward’s purpose with matchroom USA is to offer British cannon fodder for Mexican-American fighters in hopes that the Canelo’s, the Mungia’s, the Garcia’s will sell subscriptions. By the way, I saw this was on PPV? I thought “PPV is dead?” What gives?
            Hearns had to eat shit. That's what lmao 😆

Comment

Did they offer a PPV option on this in the States? Was it a four-month subscription again in disguise?

Why do Americans prefer to pay such huge amounts for a PPV rather than get it for free anyway? They seem to demand it's 80$ and then all stream it because it costs so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
                Hearns had to eat shit. That's what lmao 😆
                Lol yes sir indeed he did. The “American takeover” continues.....

Comment

That whole “PPV is dead” talk was just a ploy to get people excited and for DAZN to get more subscriptions.

Comment

Working...
                  X