Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Alvarado: I Want Any of The Other World Champions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Alvarado: I Want Any of The Other World Champions!

American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas - Felix "El Gemelo" Alvarado (36-2, 31 KOs) of Managua, Nicaragua defended his IBF junior flyweight world championship with a technical knockout victory against former 105-pound champion DeeJay Kriel (16-2-1, 8 KOs) of Gauteng, South Africa.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Get some! Start by battering that little elf boy Elwin Soto.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      Golden Boy should make that happen

Comment

All ppv events should be loaded with Flyweight(s) title fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          All ppv events should be loaded with Flyweight(s) title fights.
          Especially since so many of them pack a solid punch right up to the Super Flyweights with Choc, Sori, Estrada.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Soto punches harder than Kriel would not be an easy fight for Felix would be another war between Mexico and Nicaragua like Rosales vs Martinez. I still see Soto winning Alvarado is very reckless he wings his hooks from his hips Soto has a good counter punch we shall see though the fans will win that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              Soto punches harder than Kriel would not be an easy fight for Felix would be another war between Mexico and Nicaragua like Rosales vs Martinez. I still see Soto winning Alvarado is very reckless he wings his hooks from his hips Soto has a good counter punch we shall see though the fans will win that's for sure.
              Kriel isn't a bad boxer but definitely lacks pop and seemed too small to move up to light fly but has trouble making 105 so what is the fella to do even?

And you certainly are right about Alvarado being reckless and wide. I'm mostly just talking smack because I think Elwin literally looks like an elf in his boxrec portrait and the name isn't helping either. A more technically sound boxer with respectable power vs a relentless pressure fighter with power and a solid chin should make for a good fight indeed.

Hopefully gets made.

Comment

Elwin Soto fight is possible. I don't see him beating Kenshiro or Kyoguchi. But still I'd love to see those fights.

Comment

Hell yeah! GB needs to match him with Soto immediately!!!

Comment

Would love to see Hiroto Kyoguchi defend his title against this guy. Now that Kyoguchi has inked a deal with Eddie Hearn, this fight should be easier to make.

Comment

Working...
                    X