Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Garcia Needed This Fight To Prove He Belongs With The Elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Garcia Needed This Fight To Prove He Belongs With The Elite

DALLAS-A less experienced promoter would've watched their life flash before their eyes after witnessing hit the deck the way Ryan Garcia did in his latest crossroads bout. Oscar de la Hoya had flashbacks witnessing the moment in real time, though not in a bad way-in fact, drawing experience from his own Hall of Fame-led career in remaining confident that Garcia would prevail. The 22-year old would do just that, recovering from a 2nd round knockdown to drop and stop England's Luke Campbell in the 7th round of their interim lightweight title fight Saturday evening at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nah, nigga..

You needed this fight to put another fighter from your stable in the spot that Canelo vacated.

Comment

Expect Vergil and Jaime to be used in a similar fashion once Ryan vacates.

Comment

Originally posted by RHETOЯIC View Post
        Nah, nigga..

You needed this fight to put another fighter from your stable in the spot that Canelo vacated.
        Why do you call everybody a nigga? Oscar’s white.
        Last edited by NachoMan; 01-03-2021, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Great win! Stacked division. I hope the matchmaking gets done for the big fights now?????

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            I suppose now you're going to tell me that he is not a she even though she dresses up in lingerie?

Comment

Originally posted by RHETOЯIC View Post
              I suppose now you're going to tell me that he is not a she even though she dresses up in lingerie?
              Ok, so call him a tranny/phag/sally, etc, but how is he a nigga?

Comment

Ok, so call him a tranny/phag/sally, etc, but how is he a nigga?
                Yeah, bro.
                You're right.

I shouldn't have dropped the n-bomb.

Comment

Oscar is white? Thought he was latino but what do I know. Besides you know Oscar has dropped a N-bomb on occasion.

Comment

Garcia

Garcia is not elite and we will soon find out after he fights an elite fighter. Name one elite fighter Campbell has beaten. To be elite you have to beat an elite fighter. Luke was a good amateur and that is all he will ever be as a boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X