Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Alvarado Drops, Batters, Stops Deejay Kriel in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Alvarado Drops, Batters, Stops Deejay Kriel in Tenth

DALLAS-The Garcia family commanded all of the attention this week, though Felix Alvarado sent an emphatic reminder of the other brotherly act on the show. A pair of knockdowns and a swarm of pressure propelled Nicaragua's Felix Alvarado to a 10th round stoppage of DeeJay Kriel to defend his junior flyweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

F. Alvarado is a rough slugger. Definitely a fun style to watch!

Comment

Alvarado looked good imposed his will but he was winging hooks and leaving himself open alot kriel not a puncher but he can't do that against the other champs

Comment

The whole undercard seems to be Hispanic midgets. WTF 107lbs, my dlck weighs more.

Comment

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
          The whole undercard seems to be Hispanic midgets. WTF 107lbs, my dlck weighs more.
          Yo jizzjuice the 108 lbers would **** you up why you even replying on their thread

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
            Yo jizzjuice the 108 lbers would **** you up why you even replying on their thread
            Well they couldn't in the ring you tool, I used to play with them in the Gym as a Heavyweight, they're fast but they don't hurt you and they only take a punch or two before you break them.

Comment

Well they couldn't in the ring you tool, I used to play with them in the Gym as a Heavyweight, they're fast but they don't hurt you and they only take a punch or two before you break them.
              Lmao sure dude you were sparring flyweights as a "heavyweight".

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                Lmao sure dude you were sparring flyweights as a "heavyweight".
                We used to mess around, as you do in competitive environments. I literally sparred somebody with one arm tied behind my back and we once had mixed weight tag teams.
                Last edited by Angeljuice; 01-02-2021, 08:01 PM.

Comment

What do you have against the little guys? Their fights are underrated and very technical.

Comment

The ref and Kriel’s corner deserve the needle. They could’ve got this kid killed tonight. Disgusting. Smh

Comment

Working...
                    X