Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Alvarado Not Overlooking Kriel, Hopes To Unify at Junior Flyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Alvarado Not Overlooking Kriel, Hopes To Unify at Junior Flyweight

"Iron sharpens iron" is often the phrase used by boxers when they spar world titleholders, contenders or prospects. It is no different for Felix Alvarado, who hopes to unify a competitive junior flyweight division in 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Twins for the wins tonight, and I'm not talking about Charlos.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Twins for the wins tonight, and I'm not talking about Charlos.
      This is certainly a better fight than Rene's and going under the radar quite a bit due to size and other pretty boy brothers.

Sean Garcia getting more attention for a 4 rounder than a Felix Alvarado's title defense...

Comment

War Nicaragua!!

Comment

I'm looking forward to this fight

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            I'm looking forward to this fight
            At the very least I can always count on you

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
              At the very least I can always count on you
              Felix is a beast, going to be big time action and hopefully unification's on the horizon for the winner

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Felix is a beast, going to be big time action and hopefully unification's on the horizon for the winner
                Yeah he never stops throwing. Kriel seems to have improved since beating up no hoper Africans. I couldn't find footage of his round 12 KO of Licona. I guess he wasn't supposed to win and they tried to sweep net of easy to find footage of it lol...

Comment

Working...
                X