No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia-Campbell DAZN Weigh-In Report From Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia-Campbell DAZN Weigh-In Report From Dallas

DALLAS-The sacrifices made by both Ryan Garcia and Luke Campbell through the holiday season proved rewarding at the scale. Both boxers made weight Friday afternoon at Renaissance Dallas hotel ahead of their scheduled 12-round interim WBC lightweight title fight, which will air live on DAZN this Saturday from American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. The bout marks the first ring appearance following lengthy inactive periods for Garcia and Campbell.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm looking at the start time, is this an afternoon, early evening fight? Or is it prime time? I thought this was a Saturday night fight.

Comment

campbell got no adams apple, no wonder he keeps losing his big fights, hes a girl

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
        I'm looking at the start time, is this an afternoon, early evening fight? Or is it prime time? I thought this was a Saturday night fight.
        They’ve made the event prime time for UK viewers with DAZN recently launching in the UK. So the ringwalk times for Garcia vs. Campbell are slated for 11pm UK time, 6pm ET/3pm PT

Comment

Two Alvarados and two Garcias. Be kind of funny if they all lost, got sparked.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
            campbell got no adams apple, no wonder he keeps losing his big fights, hes a girl
            Maybe you should go professional and show him how it’s done then🤔

Comment

Campbell went down on the floor several times before and yet he never facing a young-hungry-puncher like Garcia. I don't think Luke will survive this time around

Ryan by TKO

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                Two Alvarados and two Garcias. Be kind of funny if they all lost, got sparked.
                The Nicoyas will win.

War Azul y Blanco!

War Pinoleros!

Comment

Working...
                X