Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Unsure if Garcia 'Has Bitten Off More Than He Can Chew' With Campbell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton Unsure if Garcia 'Has Bitten Off More Than He Can Chew' With Campbell

Former two division champion Ricky Hatton is not convinced that lightweight star Ryan Garcia is the real deal. Garcia will have the biggest test of his career on Saturday, when he faces 2012 Olympic gold medal winner Luke Campbell. The vacant WBC interim-lightweight title will be at stake - with the winner falling in line for a mandatory crack at full WBC champion Devon Haney.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i think garcia is the real deal and he will do what others couldnt and stop campbell

Comment

Yeah I think if you put aside Garcia's looks, his handspeed is lightning fast and he has power. That's a nice combination no matter how you look.

I think the question which might not be answered in this fight but in time how well Garcia takes a shot. Is he just a mere con? Does he have all the flashy speed and power but when he faces the right guy who isn't scared, has power of his own, and takes it to Garcia, does he fold? Again, time will tell.

Comment

I have my suspicions that Garcia is the real deal but Luke will test that. It would be good if he is as Luke is top draw and will be there for it but Luke as met his level and my hope is Garcia can for boxing surpass that.

Happy new year.

Comment

I also think Garcia is the real deal. We’ll see Saturday
          doe...

Comment

Hatton is right this is not a Haney, tank type fight where they’re given gimmies this is legit if Ryan is not ready yet Luke will take him to school.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this fight. We have an experienced and skilled fighter who has been at the highest levels and come up just short. Facing him is a hyped talent who hasn't been tested at the highest levels. For Garcia, he has his litmus test at the world-level in Campbell.

I saw Lomachenko tabs Luke, Haney favors Garcia. I want Like to win but I think Garcia prevails.

Comment

Spoiler alert, he definatley hasn't.

Comment

I predict a hard fought win for Garcia with scores around the 115-113 mark.
                  This is the perfect fight for Garcia art this stage of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    I'm really looking forward to this fight. We have an experienced and skilled fighter who has been at the highest levels and come up just short. Facing him is a hyped talent who hasn't been tested at the highest levels. For Garcia, he has his litmus test at the world-level in Campbell.

I saw Lomachenko tabs Luke, Haney favors Garcia. I want Like to win but I think Garcia prevails.
                    I agree with all u said. It is a 50-50 ish type of fight. Luke will get robbed in TX unless he knocks Ryan down every other round at minimum. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X