Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia, Luke Campbell - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia, Luke Campbell - Face To Face at Final Presser

Ryan Garcia, Luke Campbell Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Ryan Garcia (20-0, 17 KOs) and Luke Campbell (20-3, 16 KOs) hosted their final press conference today in Dallas, Texas ahead of their 12-round showdown for the interim WBC Lightweight Championship. They were joined by undercard fighters from the event including world champions Rene Alvarado (32-8, 21 KOs) and Felix Alvarado (35-2, 30 KOs) and many others. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos)

[Click Here To Read More]

Pumped for this one I expect a war.

Comment

Garcia is definitely a future welterweight.

Comment

Garcia is still growing. I don't remember him that size.

Comment

The screen and distance is ridicules they in a quarantined bubble and are fighting in a matter of hours.

Comment

Campbell is a big boy too. I look for him to be more durable than Ryan's usual competition. Ryan plans to shoot fish in a barrel, maybe Luke can change his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Campbell is a big boy too. I look for him to be more durable than Ryan's usual competition. Ryan plans to shoot fish in a barrel, maybe Luke can change his mind.
              Going to be interesting I hope Luke has no lasting effects from getting Covid.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                Going to be interesting I hope Luke has no lasting effects from getting Covid.
                I didn't think of this until you mentioned it, but now I'm curious to see what Campbell's stamina will be like. When did Campbell catch Covid...and when did he recover from it ? I might have to do a google search.

Comment

i got garcia via late stoppage will be hes toughest fight to date though

Comment

Neither guy looks anywhere close to drained. In fact, they don't have the slightest look of suffering from the weight cut. I'm so used to guys looking drained and thin at the weigh-ins, that this seems almost unusual. It'll be interesting to see how this fight turns out.

Comment

Working...
                    X